Peerless Fire Pump
The Peerless Pump Fire Pump Units, Systems, and Housed Packaged Systems
Thousands of Peerless Pump installations (UL, ULC or FM approved) deliver superior fire protection to facilities worldwide. For over eighty years Peerless Pump has been offering complete service, from engineering assistance to in-house fabrication to field start-up. Products are designed from a broad selection of pumps, drives, controls, baseplates and accessories. Pump choices include horizontal, in-line and end suction centrifugal fire pumps as well as vertical turbines.
Applications vary from small, basic electric motor units to diesel engine driven, housed, packaged systems. Standard units are designed to handle fresh water, but special materialsare available for sea water applications.
The Peerless Pump Fire Pumps give superior performance in:
- Fire Protection
- State of the art engineered systems arrive ready to install.
- Pump, driver and controller are mounted on a common base.
- All engineered systems have complete, interconnected wiring.
- Preconstruction eliminates costly, complex installation problems.
- In-house fabrication gives Peerless Pump the ability to customize a system and assume complete unit responsibility, which means the customer has only one supplier to contact if there are questions.
- All pump houses meet the requirements of UL, ULC, FM, NFPA13, NFPA20, and MBMA.
- Peerless Pump extensive distribution system provides worldwide technical and commercial support with qualified personnel in most major U.S. and international cities.