Vertical Turbine Industrial Pumps
The well-known Peerless brand of Grundfos products is based on more than 90 years of experience.
Grundfos offers a complete range of Vertical Turbine pumps with unrivalled reliability and engineered technology to match your every need.
Grundfos partners with customers to arrive at engineered solutions that meet today’s water and energy challenges. Bringing our expertise, we offer a unique collaborative partnership that extends through the entire product, project, sales and delivery experience.
Benefits & Features
- Peerless Pump pioneered and patented the ‘double seal’ lateral seal feature to provide increased pump efficiency and extended pump life with focus on the critical surfaces between bowls and impellers
- Only manufacturer on the market that utilizes dual bowl bearings to provide extended pump life, utilizing rubber and bronze bearings to protect shaft and impellers against wear in a wide range of operating services
- Wide range of hydraulic and mechanical coverage; offered in numerous material and design configurations – to suit your needs.
- Configuration options allow for custom-engineered construction tailored to suit your requirements while ensuring maximum value, high efficiency and long term pump performance.
- Potable water NSF 372 certified materials to provide clean water supply to the highest standards
Vertical turbine pumps are used in small, single pump commercial applications to large, multi-pump municipal water supply systems. These pumps are also appropriate for both water transfer, finished water projects, and are widely used in mining and agriculture irrigation.