Standard Bank Individual KYC Process
KYC stands for Know Your Customer
KYC documents are:
- Your green barcoded ID or a valid passport if you are a foreign national.
- Your proof of residence - in other words, a document not older than 3 months which shows your name and residential address, not your PO Box address.
- If other people hold cards linked to YOUR account, they must also provide their KYC documents.
Some examples of acceptable proof of residence are:
- A utility bill
- A landline or cell phone account
- A municipal rates and taxes invoice
- A letter from your councillor or local chief or
- A retail statement
- Latest tax return
- A short term insurance policy
Begin by obtaining the KY from Standard Bank Individual KYC Process
Come to your closest branch.