HOW DO I INSTALL WASHLET S300E, S350E, OR S400?
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO or follow the instructions below.
- Remove the old toilet seat.
- Make sure to clean the surface around the mounting holes.
- Install the WASHLET seat mounting bracket.
- Using a Phillips-head screwdriver, tighten the screws just snug enough to allow movement so you can adjust it to align the seat.
- Slide the WASHLET on the bracket.
- Make sure you slide the WASHLET seat back into the bracket until you hear it click. Center the seat then tighten the bracket.
- Connect the WASHLET's hose.
- Be sure to turn off the water supply then flush the toilet to relieve the pressure.
- Turn on WASHLET on.
- Turn your water back on and plug the unit in. The LED lights will let you know when it's ready.
Electrical code requires a ground fault 120 volt outlet for bathroom appliances, and one needs to be within reach of the three-foot WASHLET cord.