Dosch Smart Refrigerator
Your refrigerator comes with a range of features.
With Home Control, you can connect your compatible devices like washing machine, television and mobile with the refrigerator.
With its built-in cameras, you can see what's inside your refrigerator, anywhere, anytime, using your smartphone. You can sync your family’s shopping lists and buy groceries.
Ice and Water Dispenser
The Ice and Water Dispenser, makes it super convenient to dispense ice or chilled water without having to open the freezer or the fridge.
The Auto Defroster stops ice build up in Freezer compartment automatically. It sends a notification to your connected device if something goes wrong (above normal ice formation)
Digital Inverter Compressor
The Digital Inverter Compressor makes precise cooling adjustments to keep your food fresh for longer. It also senses temperature changes and adjusts the compressor speed accordingly, reducing energy wastage.
Common Smart Refrigerator Problems
- Leaving the freezer door open too long can raise the humidity level inside the freezer, resulting in frost and ice buildup.
- A faulty seal can also result in unwanted frost.
- Too many items resting against the rear freezer wall can block airflow, resulting in frost buildup.
Ice maker stopped working
- A clog in the waterline is restricting water flow. A blockage is likely caused by ice in the water connection. A kinked waterline can also cause the same problem.
- A shut-off arm is in the wrong position. Sometimes they get stuck in the off position.
- Over time, ice buildup between the bin and the freezer wall can push the bin out of alignment, tripping this sensor. When that happens, the fridge thinks you've removed the bucket and will stop making ice.
- A blocked defrost drain is one of the most common causes. This happens when food particles or other debris clog up the drain hose, which can lead to ice buildup and, eventually, water leaking out of the freezer and refrigerator.
- If your refrigerator door handle is damaged, makes noise or has broken off, it is time to replace the door handle. Luckily, both repairing and replacing a damaged refrigerator handle is a simple task. And, depending on your appliance, you may not need any tools.
- Clear away food packages that are too close to the rear freezer wall, or that are blocking any freezer vents.