Auto Defrost Stopped Working
Your refrigerator comes with Auto Defrost feature which stops ice build up in Freezer compartment. If Auto Defrost stops working, follow the given steps to troubleshoot it.
Check for Software Update
Keep your refrigerator's software up to date. If a message says that an update is available, tap Install Now.
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
Use Self Check Function
You can use the Self Check function to check diagnostic results.
- To run the check, go to Settings, then tap Self Check.
- This may take up to few minutes to complete.
- Once the diagnosis is complete and if there is any issue with your refrigerator, it will try to fix.
- Optionally, you may choose to send the report to support team and request for an expert service.