The Grundfos Max-E Boost is a single pump packaged cold water booster set, which uses the latest variable speed E-pump motor technology, to maintain a constant discharge pressure up to a maximum setting of 4.5bar. The speed controlled operation of the Grundfos CRIE 5-8 helps eliminate pipe work noise caused by water hammer, normally associated with standard on/off controlled fixed speed pumps. The Max-E Boost is quiet in operation and its compact size make it suitable for installation in a utility room or garage, or a frost protected outdoor enclosure.
The WRAS approved CRIE 5-8 stainless steel vertical multistage pump is factory commissioned to deliver a constant 3 bar pressure at flow rates up to 1.9 l/s.
The Grundfos Max-E Boost has been designed as a compact and cost effective solution for pressure boosting in large domestic properties with two or more standard bathrooms.
The Max-E Boost can be connected to any standard Water Byelaw approved cold water storage tank having an AB Air Gap of adequate capacity to suit the water consumption of the installation.
Features and Benefits
- Packaged booster set with integral controls
- Variable speed operation for constant pressure
- Factory commissioned to 3 bar, capacity 1.9 l/s
- WRAS approved pump and pressure vessel
- Control panel with indicator lights
- Single phase supply
- Supplied with anti vibration mountings
- Supplied with low level float switch